Tour of Utah 2016 - Stage 1 Finish
CLICK HERE TO VIEW A VIDEO CEDAR CITY'S STAGE ONE - TOUR OF UTAH 2014
- Site and Time to be determined
- Free to the public - great for the whole family!
- Tour of Utah Presentation of 16 Teams - 128 riders represEnting 28 countries.
Enjoy an entertaining evening devoted to professional cycling, as emcee Dave Towle introduces all of this year's professional teams competing in the Tour of Utah. Grab an autograph of your favorite rider while you revel in a thoroughly enjoyable evening dedicated to international sport.
Stage 1 Finish Line
Monday, August 1, 2016
- Finish Line and Expo - 300 West & University Blvd.
- 8:00 a.m. - Community Pancake Breakfast / Lifestyle Expo
- 8:00 a.m. - Race begins at Zion Canyon Village with live Race coverage seen on large screen TVs at Expo
- 9:00 a.m. - Community Programs on the Finish Line Stage
- 10:00 a.m. - The Sprint to the Finish Kids Race allows local children to race through the Tour of Utah finish line and be featured on the Giant Screen TVs
- 11:15 pm - the Tour of Utah races enter town from the canyon, riding on the circuit three times.
- 11:45 pm - Race Finish and awards
The Tour of Utah Lifestyle Expo includes fun, games, and entertainment for the whole family.
STAGE ONE OVERVIEW