Click below for special event applications:
If you are looking to plan a larger-scale event, please contact Cedar City Events to request a Special Event Permit (SEP). Please be aware that not all events require a SEP. Whether an event requires a SEP is determined on a case-by-case basis. The following guidelines will assist when making a decision to apply for a SEP.
Requires a Special Event Permit:
- Over 250 people in attendance during the entire duration of the event in a public space
- Requires Police involvement and coordination or security services.
- Requires a closure on a State or City Road or requires traffic control and additional parking.
- Involves additional elements that may require insurance, such as inflatables, mechanical rides, helicopters, aircraft, or firework displays.
- SEP not required for most events taking place at Festival Hall / Heritage Theater, Cross Hollows Arena, or Aquatic Center
- Event has vendor sales and requires a business license or sub-license.
- Event requires an Alcohol permit.
For questions and more information on filming in Cedar City, please contact Gabrielle Costello, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 435-962-9033.