Requirements for Pavilion Reservations
- All reservations can be made on a first-come, first-serve basis and can be made at the Cedar City Community Center where the Parks and Outdoor Facilities Division is located at 2090 W. Royal Hunte Drive.
- Park reservations include the pavilion and volleyball court (if applicable).
- All other city parks with picnic tables are available on a first-come, first-serve basis with no reservations required.
- Reservations can be made for a half-day or an all day reservation. Payments can be made with cash, check, debit and credit cards.
- Holiday reservations are accepted.
- Reservations are accepted starting the first working day in January for the calendar year.
- Refunds are not given for rain out reservations. You may reschedule another day.
- See Pavilion Reservation Fees for more information.
Reservations can be made on a first-come, first-serve basis at the Cedar City Community Center. If you have any questions, please call at 435-865-9223.
- 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- 5 p.m - 9 p.m.