The Cedar Area Transportation (CATS) Department has offered public transportation since March 2003:
- Fixed route buses for all of Cedar City
- Dial-A-Ride paratransit vans for the elderly (65 and over) and the disabled. Must be eligible by application.
It is partially funded through the Federal Transit Administration and Cedar City. CATS is a member of the Utah Urban and Rural Specialized Transportation Association (URSTA).
HOLIDAY SCHEDULE: CATS buses and vans will not be running on Monday, December 25, 2023, and Monday, January 1, 2024.
|HOURS OF OPERATION|
|Monday through Friday (Fixed Bus Route)||7: 00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Monday through Friday (Dial-A-Ride)||8:20 a.m. - 5:40 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
Saturday Phone number: 435-592-9117
Pay with exact amounts. Drivers cannot make change so please come with exact change.
- Bus Fares - $1.50 (one way)
- Dial-A-Ride - $2.00 (one way)
Passes may be purchased at the City Offices, 10 N. Main St. (First Floor Cashier) or with the CATS driver (cash or check only).
- Single Day Bus Pass - $5.00 (unlimited rides for one calendar day)
- 30-Ride Bus Pass - $40
- 30-Ride Dial-A-Ride Van Pass - $54
- Cool CAT Student Pass - $30 / month applies to: CHS, CVHS, CMS, CVMS, SUU and SWATC full-time students only
Title VI Notice to Beneficiaries (Titulo VI Aviso a beneficiarios de)
Download this document HERE