Services ProvidedThe Cedar Area Transportation (CATS) Department has offered public transportation since
- Dial-A-Ride paratransit vans for the elderly (65 and over) and the disabled. Must be eligible by application.
|HOURS OF OPERATION|
|Monday through Friday (Fixed Bus Route)||7: 00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Monday through Friday (Dial-A-Ride)||8:20 a.m. - 5:40 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
Saturday Phone number: 435-592-9117
Pay with exact amounts. Drivers cannot make
- Bus Fares - $1.50 (one way)
- Dial-A-Ride - $2.00 (one way)
Passes may be purchased at the City Offices, 10 N. Main St. (First Floor Cashier) or with the CATS driver (cash or check only).
- Single Day Bus Pass - $5.00 (unlimited rides for one calendar day)
- 30-Ride Dial-A-Ride Van Pass - $54
- Cool CAT Student Pass - $30 / month applies
to:CHS, CVHS, CMS, CVMS, SUU andSWATC full-time students only